Here's a four-wheeler that can do it all. The Vinson 500 Automatic has established its reputation as a tough sport-utility ATV that combines hard-working utility with incredible sport performance and styling. This Vinson earned "Best Sport Utility 4x4 ATV" ranking by ATV Sport.
The key to its remarkable versatility is an unrivaled combination of features. The durable drivetrain provides simple operation with outstanding response that will appeal to the recreational rider and the utility user alike. The QuadMatic fully automatic, continuously variable transmission with a centrifugal clutch helps this Vinson deliver huge amounts of torque for monstrous pulling power. You select two- or four-wheel drive operation for maximum control and ease of use in a variety of environments. And advanced suspension systems help you safely conquer a tough trail and travel in all-day comfort.
Best of all, whether you're hard at work or out sport riding, the Vinson provides you with lightweight agility not often found in a 500cc-class 4x4.
For a real treat, check out the Vinson's list of standard features - everything from water-resistant front and rear storage compartments to an independently controlled auxiliary light. You'll see why the Vinson is the ideal four-wheeler for a hard day of work, or a weekend getaway.
Rear: Single hydraulic disc
Rear: AT 25 x 10-12
Rear: Swingarm-type, oil-damped, five preload settings
- Special version Vinson automatic featuring Advantage® Max-4 HD™ camouflage bodywork - Exclusive to Suzuki
- New digital fuel gauge added to the instrumentation
- Industry-leading 500cc sport utility model with bold sport-styling, plus features, performance and versatility that set it ahead of the competition.
- Aggressive-styled bodywork with high-clearance fenders, integrated full-floor boards, winch-ready front bumper and large T-shaped seat for comfort and support.
- Durable liquid-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke engine designed for high torque output and quick acceleration. Gear-driven balancer shaft reduces vibration.
- Plasma-spray cylinder coating allows lightweight cylinder construction and improved resistance to heat and friction.
- Keihin™ CVK36 carburetor for quick throttle response and high fuel efficiency.
- Fully automatic V-belt transmission plus 2-speed sub-transmission - automotive-style single lever operation for high/low, reverse and park.
- Advanced engine brake system minimizes free-wheeling to reduce downhill speed.
- Electric 2WD/4WD operation with handlebar-mounted push button control.
- Compact, torque-sensing limited-slip front differential.
- Electric and recoil starting with "in gear" starting capability - engine will start in any transmission setting by pulling the left hand brake lever and pressing the starter button.
- CDI ignition and powerful 325 watt charging system with maintenance-free battery.
- Compact digital instrument display including speedometer, odometer, twin-tripmeter, hourmeter, clock, gear position and drive mode indicators.
- 12V/120W electrical outlet mounted to front fender - standard automotive-style outlet fits a wide range of electrical accessories.
- Bright 30/30W fender-mounted, multi-reflector headlights, plus large 5/21W combination taillight/brake light. Additional 40W, handlebar-mounted auxiliary light can be switched off to prevent reflection from front rack cargo
- Durable steel frame made of large diameter, thin-wall tubing for maximum strength and minimal weight.
- Lightweight polyethylene skid plate and bumper guard provide maximum protection with minimal resistance over rocks and other obstacles.
- Independent double A-arm front suspension with 7.09 in. of wheel travel, and preload-adjustable shock absorbers provide a comfortable ride and high ground clearance (9.9 in.).
- Swingarm-style rear suspension with preload-adjustable shock absorbers and 7.87 in. of wheel travel.
- Large 190mm front disc brakes and single 216mm rear disc brake for consistent braking performance under all operating conditions.
- Lightweight aluminum wheels.
- High-capacity racks and towing capacity.
- Large 5.0 gallon fuel tank for long-range operation.
- Three-liter waterproof utility box mounted in the front fender, and 4.5 liter rear-mounted storage box.
- 6 month limited warranty.
Minimum Age: 16 Years Old